Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact customer service?
- I've forgotten my password.
- How do I find a specific item?
- Does AlexandAlexa sell factory seconds or discounted products?
- Does AlexandAlexa have seasonal sales?
- How do I know it will fit?
- How do I know what is in stock?
- How do I make a purchase?
- What payment methods does AlexandAlexa accept?
- Is it safe to use my credit card online at AlexandAlexa?
- Can I order by phone?
- How will I know you received my order?
- Where does Alexandalexa.com ship to?
- Does AlexandAlexa ship to post office boxes or amarex addresses?
- Does AlexandAlexa ship to multiple addresses?
- How soon can I get my order?
- How much will be charged for shipping?
- Is my personal information kept private?
- How can I expect to receive the goods?
- How are duties and taxes calculated?
- Will there be additional duties or taxes payable on my purchase?
- Where's my order?
- My order has taken too long to arrive, and I would like to cancel it.
- How do I return an item that I'm not happy with?
- Can I add to or change my order?
- When will I get a refund for my return?
- What if I want to return or exchange something (Returns Policy)?
How do I contact customer service?
If you have a question that is not answered on our site you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA Toll Free: 1855.321.2222 (Currently lines are only open between 03:00-14:00 EDT)
Rest of the World: +44 (0) 207.232.4200
From the UK: 0845 838 1331
Depending on your telephone provider, calls are typically charged at between 1p and 12p per minute depending on the time of day for landline customers, plus a call set-up fee; calls from mobile phones can cost considerably more. However, 0845 numbers may be included in your Call Plan. Please check with your supplier for full terms and conditions.
I've forgotten my password
If you cannot remember your password, click on the "LOG IN" link at the very top of any page, and follow the "Forgot Your Password?" instructions.
How do I find a specific item?
We have designed AlexandAlexa.com to make your shopping experience as fun and simple to use as possible. Simply click on either the shopping button and drill down into the specific gender and department of the product you are looking for, or click on "DESIGNERS" at the top of any page – it's just below the "search" box – and shop for the item this way.
We also feature a store/product search box at the top of each page: just type the designer, or product you are looking for and hit the "search" button.
Does AlexandAlexa sell factory seconds or discounted products?
We only sell current season clothes from the most luxurious and up-and-coming high-end designers. Our buying team selects the best pieces each season and our stylists turn them into fun, wearable outfits for your kids. Our pricing is in line with fashionable children's boutiques in Europe; we do not aim to discount the Brands we sell.
Does AlexandAlexa have seasonal sales?
AlexandAlexa, like mall stores, offers seasonal sales, and there is a specific "SALE" department with a link at the top of every page. Please note we cannot guarantee that our sale prices will be equal to – or less than – discounts at offline boutiques.
Also, due to the exclusive nature of our stock, and our unrivalled range of European Brands, we cannot guarantee that an item will still be available for purchase late in the season.
How do I know it will fit?
Here at AlexandAlexa we try to help you select the size that fits your child. To keep things simple, we have converted the various designer sizes and measurements on our site into "plain speak", allowing you to buy either the "age" of a specific item, or size in XS,S.M,or L (and even here we show what age range each of these letters correspond too).
However, every child is unique and should you be unhappy with the fit of any garment you can return the item – or exchange it for a different size. Please follow the instructions listed below under returns.
How do I know what is in stock?
All items shown are currently in stock. If a size isn't appearing in the drop-down menu on the product page, then it's sold out. And please be aware that even if the product is in your shopping bag it isn't reserved and might be checked out by another customer while you are browsing.
How do I make a purchase?
Shop by browsing through our departments or searching "DESIGNERS" on the top navigation bar.
What payment methods does AlexandAlexa accept?
We accept Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro, Delta, Switch debit cards and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card online at AlexandAlexa?
Our site is as secure as we can make it.
All card transactions on this site are processed safely and securely using GlobalConnect (http://www.globalcollect.com/), an online payment gateway which encrypts your card details in a secure host environment using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet.
When SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the bottom of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
Can I order by phone?
If you wish to give your details to a Customer Care representative they will make the purchase for you.
USA Toll Free: 1855.321.2222 (Currently lines are only open between 03:00-14:00 EDT)
Rest of the World: +44 (0) 207.232.4200
From the UK: 0845 838 1331
How will I know you have received my order?
After you place your order, you will receive an automated email confirming that it has been received. Please note, this does not mean your order has been accepted. Subject to approval by your payment card issuer or payment provider, and the shipping address being verified, your order will be confirmed and the funds taken from your account. We then locate the item in our warehouse and ship it to you based on the rate you have selected.
Where does AlexandAlexa ship to?
AlexandAlexa ships to all countries Worldwide, with two shipping options for customers in the US.
- STANDARD SERVICE is shipped through the Royal Mail in the UK and then through their partners (USPS) in the USA. Your order should arrive in approximately 10 working days after shipping, subject to customs clearance. Please note that Standard Service transit is not tracked and so in the rare event of the goods being delayed in the US, it may be very difficult for our Customer Care Team to trace your package.
- EXPRESS SERVICE* is shipped through DHL International. Your order should arrive 4-8 working days after despatch, subject to clearance by the US Customs Service. DHL Express Service is fully tracked and tracking information will be provided to you by email upon despatch. Please note that deliveries are subject to DHL's working hours, therefore deliveries may not be made on weekends.
* The Express Saver Service is not available to the Russian Federation. If you require additional information, please contact the Customer Care Team at: email@example.com.
It is the customer's responsibility to settle directly with Local Government Authorities or Carriers any Customs Duties and/or Taxes levied as a result of importing item(s) into that Country. In the US, single packages whose declared value is under $200 – $100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser – will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by the US Customs & Border Patrol (CBP).
CBP advise us that for items between $200 and $2,000 in value – and not subject to a quota or a restricted or prohibited item – a CBP official will usually prepare the paperwork for importing it, assess the proper duty, and release it for delivery.
If any duty is owed, CBP will charge a processing fee for clearing the package. Duty and the processing fee are usually paid at your local post office, where your package is forwarded.
Individual US states may also impose duties or fees on items imported into that state.
Further details of Duties and Taxes on Internet purchses can be found on the CBP website, and the page: Internet Purchases – Your Responsibility and Liability.
Does AlexandAlexa ship to Post Office Boxes or Aramex addresses?
Due to shipping restrictions, unless there is a reception agent present at the PO Box during business hours, customers with PO Boxes will need to arrange for an alternate physical shipping address. You must provide us with an address where our shipping service can get a signature upon delivery of your shipment.
Does AlexandAlexa ship to multiple addresses?
During the checkout process, you will be asked to select the shipping address for your order. At this time, you can ship your online order to only one location. We realize that your order may include gifts that require shipping to several different locations. To do this you will be required to place separate orders for each address you wish to ship to.
Should you require assistance to do this you can contact our Customer Care representatives who will gladly handle your order request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How soon can I get my order?
We offer shipping to all countries worldwide as indicated on the order form. We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, however, please allow up to 14 days for shipping as external factors may cause delays.
Your order will be shipped once:
- Payment has been approved.
- The address for shipping/billing has been verified.
In calculating when your order will arrive, start with the day in which both these prerequisites have been met and count only normal working days (Mon-Fri) thereafter.
How much will I be charged for shipping?
We offer FREE US shipping on all orders over $95. This does not include taxes and charges which may be imposed by the US Customs Service or individual US states. Please note that the US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) may impose impot duties on shipments valued at $200 or more.
US & International Shipping Tariffs:
For full shipping details, visit our Shipping Page
Is my personal information kept private?
Please note that we do not keep credit card details on our website, and this data is therefore protected from any potential breach of security at the AlexandAlexa.com.
Navigational information is only used for internal purposes to enhance the customer shopping experience and site usability and is not shared with any outside parties. Financial information is used to check the user's qualifications and to bill the user for products.
How can I expect to receive the goods?
All orders will be shipped to you in our beautiful gift boxes, which we hope you will like enough to keep. When placing your order you will be the chance to pick the design and colour of gift box that you like.
How are duties and taxes calculated?
Import duties and taxes are calculated by the national government and in some cases the local state government to which the order is being sent. The import duty calculation is payable on an ad-valorem percentage based upon the product origin, the product itself and from what it is made. Similarly, the tax calculation is an ad-valorem percentage set by the national government and/or local state government.
All import duties and local taxes are payable at time of importation and are the responsibility of the customer.
See the CBP website, and the webage: Internet Purchases – Your Responsibility and Liability.
There may be additional import duties or taxes payable by you on receipt of the goods by customs in your country. AlexandAlexa does not accept responsibility for these costs.
If you have received an email that your order has been dispatched, it should be with you shortly. You can track your parcel using the link provided in your dispatch email.
Please note that orders to the United States and some additional countries sent with our standard delivery service do not have tracking numbers, but they should usually be delivered within 15 working days from the date of dispatch.
If you have not received a dispatch email and more than 10 working days have passed since you placed your order, please email us on email@example.com, and we will investigate this as soon as we possibly can.
My order has taken too long to arrive, and I would like to cancel it.
Unfortunately, due to turnaround limits WE ARE NOT ABLE to cancel or amend an order once it has been placed; however, you can always return an order to us within 28 days by following the returns instructions included with your order.
We will of course reimburse you for any return shipping costs which you indicate on your returns form.
Have do I return an item that I'm not happy with?
AlexandAlexa operates a "No-Fuss" returns policy. If you're not happy with an item for any reason – or in the unlikely event that you have received the wrong item – please fill in the returns instructions included with your order and send it back to us for a full refund.
Can I add to or change my order?
Unfortunately, WE ARE NOT ABLE to cancel or amend an order once it has been placed; however, you can always return an order to us within 28 days by following the returns instructions included with your order.
When will I get a refund for my return?
You can usually expect to receive a refund within 14 days of us receiving your return, and we'll send an email confirmation as this has been completed.
What if I want to return or exchange something (Returns Policy)?
We ask that you return your items to us within 28 days of receiving them. Simply follow the steps below:
- Complete the Refund & Exchange Form included with your order.
- Remove the Address Label from your Customer Invoice and affix it in the box indicated on your Refund & Exchange form.
- Wrap the item securely (you do not have to return item(s) with the branded AlexandAlexa gift box they came in), making sure your completed Refund & Exchange form is inside. If you are returning an item from the UK, please refer to the returns label enclosed.
- Post the item at your local post office – we strongly recommend that you request proof of postage for your records.
We can only exchange an item for the same item in a different size, subject to availability. We are unable to process any exchanges for a completely different item.
Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
Items presented in a branded box must be returned unmarked in their original, undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. Please note that items returned without their box or in a damaged box may not be accepted, and may be returned to the customer.
If returning footwear, DO NOT use the shoe box as outer protective packaging.
Please also note that ...
- Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability and the customer may incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
- Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will usually be shipped at the customer's own cost.
- AlexandAlexa will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customer should notify us by email on the same day of receipt if they wish to return.
- Non-faulty items of swimwear will only be accepted if the hygiene strip is in place.
- Special occasion wear will only be accepted if all original tags and security strips are still in place. A thorough inspection by our quality control team is required on all special occasion wear returns.
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are shipped to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after shipping. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Items may be repaired on request – where possible – but only if such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Such repairs do not come with any guarantees.
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Please note that whilst we do refund return shipping charges, we are unable to refund delivery or import duties.
You should prepare the goods for return back to AlexandAlexa within 14 days of receiving the Return Authorisation Number (RAN). The return address is stated on the Returns Policy supplied with your goods. Failure to obtain an RAN does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO PROCEED IF YOU WISH TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
In order to facilitate the return of your items you must obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order. Please note there is currently a wait of UP TO SIX DAYS for a reply at this address which we will happily take into account with regard to any time limits.
All returns for any particular order should be made in one shipment. Subsequent returns from the same order may incur additional shipping cost. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The RAN code should be written clearly on a letter adjoining the goods you are returning, together with the reason for the return. We advise that you use a tracking or registered mail carrier service for the return, as it is your responsibility to ship the goods back to AlexandAlexa. If you wish to exchange, please email us your required size and we will reserve it for you if the item is in stock.
HOW TO PROCEED IF YOU WISH TO RETURN FAULTY GOODSEmail our customer service team at email@example.com with your order number and we will be happy to help you return your item.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Refunds to you will be made within 30 days of the date of return of the item to AlexandAlexa. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's payment card or account, including all original shipping charges. As previously stated, whilst we do refund return shipping charges, we are unable to refund delivery or import duties.
RETURNS POLICY FOR ITEMS ON SALE
As above except that we request that all goods are returned within 7 days of the date you received your RAN code. Any items returned outside this time frame are accepted at the discretion of AlexandAlexa.
For further information you can contact one of our customer service representatives who will be happy to talk you through the procedure; simply call our customer service via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.