Cookies & Internet Advertising
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are useful to us because:
- They help us to recognise you on our site, so we can recommend products we think you’ll like and show you only the information we think you’ll be interested in seeing.
- We can remember your specified preferences, such as the currency that you prefer to shop in.
- We can keep track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- We can stop fraudulent activities in their tracks.
- We can make your shopping experience a safe one.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help tab on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons by changing the add-on settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
We display interest-based advertising (also sometimes known as personalised or targeted ads) based on information collected while you spend time looking at our site. Cookies enable us to learn about what ads you click on, and other actions you take on our site and other sites, so we can provide you with more useful and relevant information.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads.